4 Week Yoga Beginners Course
This event has already taken place!
Iriness Yoga & Wellbeing
Oct. 17, 2020 | 10 a.m.
Our well established course is designed to provide new students with the fundamental foundations of yoga. Our intention is to introduce you to the health-giving and joy-bringing powers of yoga. We truly believe that yoga helps us discover our incredible self-healing faculty, bringing more balance to our daily life.
4 weeks with about 20 hours of theory and practice:
- 3 x 2h Saturday sessions at 10am (Oct 3, 10, 17) and
- 8 x 1h30-1h45 week day classes during 4 week.
- Breathwork of yoga (pranayama).
- Sequences of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga.
- Foundations of postural (asana) yoga practice: Ujjayi breathing, the yogic gaze technique, energy locks, counted and concentration methods.
- Relaxation practices of yoga.
After even one week of practising with us, you will be able to establish an independent home practice of yoga.
Maximum 6 students at our lovely studio in the centre of Horsham and 4 on Zoom. Welcome novices to yoga and those who are new to the Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga.
No prerequisites are needed at all! Just a desire to become healthier and add wellbeing and joy into your life.
The course will be led by Irina Pashkevich Bourdier, the founder of Iriness.