This event has already taken place!
Sept. 24, 2020 | 7:30 p.m.
We’re thrilled to be back offering a small 2 week singing workshop for those of you who have been missing your singing fix. New members very welcome. 7.30pm until 9pm at St Andrews Hall, Roffey, Horsham.
We are now allowed to operate in a small, covid-secure environment, so we’re excited to bring you our small workshop (maximum 12 people) to bring singing back into our lives in a controlled covid-secure way.
This is an over 18’s workshop for all abilities and genders, no experience necessary.
Covid-secure measures in place:
- 2 metre social distancing in spacious covid-secure hall
- Maximum 12 people
- Thorough cleaning of venue prior to and after event
- Facial visors may be worn in addition to social distancing if preferred
- Fully ventilated hall with windows open for air flow
- One way system in place with sanitising station on entry and exit.
St Andrews hall is following strict Covid-secure guidelines and will be thoroughly cleaned before your arrival.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Anna on 07528 150217.
Tell your friends and join us for this fun 2 week workshop!
The price for both weeks is £30 in total and is bookable via Eventbrite.